joeclub9matthews
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
tournament
Date: July 12, 2005 02:03PM
This Sat 16th July will see club 9 pay out all the money again and Sam won't be there which makes it wide open & hard to pick a winner.
So if you are up to a good challenge come and find out how good you really are.
If the Hungarian hurricane shows up I doubt I will get him so cheap in the calcutta this time or Willie for that matter but there are a couple of dark horses who can win also.
Hope to see y'all there

The best way to get better is to sweat the ACTION$$$$$$$$$

Sincerely Joe

Willie 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Re: tournament
Date: July 12, 2005 06:56PM
Hi Joe, I hope that you, Sam, your dad and all the guys are keeping great and I'll be there tomorow to win the tournament tomorrow night, then I'll be there on Friday cos I'm gonna take all the money from anyone who has got the guts to play me^_^

I'll be there so you can take the trophy to the engravers and have my name put on it for Saturday.^_^

I dare every single player on this entire tour to come along and give it your best shot cos it's gonna take it to be your best, but if not, then I won't be able to know of you as players!!!

Go on... I dare ya!^_^

Later

Willie

billy gorman
(IP Logged)

Date: July 14, 2005 03:37PM
wille bring ur pocket money.like taking sweet from a nut

joeclub9mathews
(IP Logged)

Date: July 14, 2005 04:04PM
Good match to see but be carefull cause willie is still on a first place team according to the news papers weekly results

(IP Logged)

Date: July 14, 2005 05:46PM
That's what I like to hear, especially since Billy can just about reach under the light shade to play a shot^_^... not that he's any good at the game anyway^_^

I was hoping that Billy would give me a decent game of pool, but I ain't seen it yetsmiling smiley, even though I felt sorry for him and let him win on Wednesday night^_^ LOL

Hey Billy?... how does it feel to know that you're gonna get you ass kicked by someone who's 1/2 blind?

Take care guys and I look forward to seeing you both latersmiling smiley and everyone else who's got the courage to play on Saturday.

Willie

John Madden
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Date: July 16, 2005 05:09PM
Willie
Sounds like you are in action. I continue to have problem with your email, but the item is ready for you. If you would send me $$ and your address we can get it done.
Jack

(IP Logged)

Date: July 17, 2005 08:36PM
Hi Jack^_^

I'm really glad to hear that as I'll be calling you tonight or tomorrow to get the details of sending the $$$ to you for the new wand that ''The Wizard' is gonna work his magic with^_^

Talk to you very soon buddy^_^, take care

Willie

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here