joeclub9matthews
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Bright future ahead
Date: July 08, 2005 10:33AM
We would just like to let all pool players know that club 9 has managed to get the West Belfast Sports Forum( A forum that gets to 90,000 people )
to not only recognize pool as a sport but also make it part of the week long biggest festival in Europe the Feile'. This is the sort of recognition we need to help tours and players & the sport in general. We need to promote this game in every form we can, to make it work for the long run.
I will be getting a spot on a local radio stn for a quick interview to promote pool as it is a minority sport here and I will make sure everyone knows about this amazing forum and how important it is in our quest for recognition which will lead us to a brighter future for the players

Willie 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Re: Bright future ahead
Date: July 08, 2005 10:41AM
AWESOME JOB JOE!^_^ *BIG THUMBS UP*

This will be a boost that American Pool needs here and I'm really glad of the newssmiling smiley

I'm also glad to be apart of this forum too as it's the heart of the game and the home of the game is at Club 9!

Take care buddy and Congradulations on your constant hard work and promotiion of the game that we all love so much

Willie

joeclub9matthews
(IP Logged)

Date: July 24, 2005 06:18AM
Hi Williie it's good to see people like yourself recognise the true promotion of the sport.All players should do as it depends on them how far our game will go.
So like I said I write a full page weekly in one of the biggest papers to promote the game so if any players have something to say just let me know

Willie 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Date: July 24, 2005 08:53AM
Hi Joe, It's good to see you again.^_^

I have read some of the reports and I can honestly say that it's about time that there was some guarranteed coverage of the game even at the most local of levels, I also commend you on the write ups as I'm glad to see that they are written by a player and not a journalist who knows nothing about the game.^_^

Take care buddy and I thank you for the promotion of this great sport and I look forward to reading more of the reports on the Vega League.

Willie

JoeytheSnake
(IP Logged)

Date: July 25, 2005 08:19AM
Sounds like you're doing great work for pool in Ireland Joe, fair play to you.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here