Gareth
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
*** Co. Meath American 8-Ball Open ***
Date: July 02, 2005 10:49AM
A reminder that the second tournament in the American 8-ball tour will take place on Saturday 9th July in the Embassy Snooker & Pool club, Navan. All players must pre-enter.

For all entries and information contact tour organiser, Ronnie Boyle, on 0777 636 5059 or from the Rep of Ireland (0044) 777 636 5059.

Gareth Deegan
Irish9Ball.com

ronnie
(IP Logged)

Re: *** Co. Meath American 8-Ball Open ***
Date: July 04, 2005 08:17AM

The closing date for the Co. Meath American 8-Ball Tournament is Thursday 7th July 7pm.

The format & playing times will be posted up on this forum that evening (Thursday) or Friday 10th July.

Note:
Any player who enters any event on the tour & doesn't turn up without letting the events organiser know (before the draw is made) the following will take place.

(A). 20 sterling / 30 euro fine will take place and must be paid before taking part in the next tournament entered.

(cool smiley. 30 points deducted from ranking points (8 or 9ball events)

(C). The above also takes place if a player is disqualified for being late and doesn't get playing.....(must still pay the fine)

The above will be in place from this weekend in the Co. Meath American 8Ball Open.

This is to stop players who enter tournaments and don't even make a call to say they can't make it.....

This has happen in a number of occasions since the tour started in 2003, so its about time to put a end to it....

Thanks

Ronnie

Stephen Johnston
(IP Logged)

Date: July 05, 2005 08:04AM
Hi Ronnie

Could I ask you to enter the following names for the tourney in Navan.
Stephen Johnston and Gary Johnston.

Many thanks Ronnie

Stephen

p.strawbridge
(IP Logged)

Date: July 07, 2005 01:26PM
anyone give me directions how to get to this great venue again?

JoeytheSnake
(IP Logged)

Date: July 08, 2005 01:21AM
Alright Paul, Vernon previously posted these for someone coming in from Dundalk, they might help:

I presume you'll be coming in the slane road from Dundalk so as you come in to town you'll come to a round-about beside the 'Round O' Pub. Take the second exit down the new road. Go through the first set of lights and turn left at the second set of lights at the end of the road. Go through the next two sets of lights and then turn right at the third set of lights. You'll see a citroen garage called MCM motors. Go straight on up the hill and you'll come to another round-about. Take the first exit to the left. As you go up that street you'll go over a level crossing and imediately after that take the right turn next to Chadwicks Hardware. The Embassy is on your right hand side just a little bit down that road. If you're having any trouble just ask for directions to chadwicks or railway street. The club is only new so not that many know about it.

Joe

p.strawbridge
(IP Logged)

Date: July 08, 2005 07:45AM
ok joey many thanks...see you saturday

JoeytheSnake
(IP Logged)

Date: July 08, 2005 08:58AM
No worries Paul, see you tomorrow

ronnie
(IP Logged)

Date: July 08, 2005 09:06AM
All players who are taking part in the Co. Meath American 8Ball Open tomorrow 9th July are asked to be at the venue and ready to play at 11am.

NOTE:
Anyone who doesn't turn up or pulls out still must paid there entry fee before they play in the next event as the draw has been made.

thanks

Ronnie

Willie 'The Wizard' Dines
(IP Logged)

Date: July 08, 2005 10:46AM
I gladly wish everyone the best of play in the 8 ball event as I'm unable to make it, but I will be at the al Irelands^_^

Good luck everyone and take great care^_^

Willie

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here