Willie `The Wizard` Dines
(IP Logged)

SCOTTISH EVENTS
Date: July 20, 2004 03:35PM
HI EVERYONE

I GOT SOME TOURNAMENTT INFO FOR YOU.

1. Any player who wishes to know of any straight pool event coming up, well I can tell you that there is a 14-1 event coming up in Scotland there will be several qalifiers being held through-out Scotland
but the final stage off the event will be played in Falkirk on 18 or 19 Sept and I will post the dates for the Glasgow qualifier
A.S.A.P.

2. It is unconfirmed, but the `All Round` event in Letterkenny on Nov 27, will see the
10 ball being changed to straight pool as the tour is now an E.P.B.F. member and this is to give a chance to whoever is going to the `Euro champs` next year, instead of risking players not knowing the game rules and being left in the dark.

Any player that is wanting to have a good chance of getting a place on the 3 man team for Ireland and wanting to get a copy of straight pool rules (14-1) then PLEASE visit
www.bca-pool.com/rules/14.1 and print these out, but also print out a copy of the `general rules` from the same site.
After all it's not for my benifit, but for your's after all we're the ones that have to raise our own standard and give ourselves a decent chance, beause one thing is for sure... no-one is going to do it for us.

Untill next time take care guys.

WILLIE

THE MAGIC STOPS HERE!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here