Willie `The Wizard` Dines
(IP Logged)

HOTEL INFO REQUIRED.
Date: July 20, 2004 03:04PM
HI EVERYONE I HOPE YOR ALL DOING GREAT.

I was wonddering if any of you guys that could give me the telephone no. of the `Camden Deluxe Hotel` in Dublin as I have checked out numerous sites and like most of my breakshots... I have came up dry.

Any info will be appreciated, because if I can't get a room booked then I won't be able to make it to the invitational, but hopefuly it won't come to that!

Thank ypu for your help on this one guys.

CHEERS

WILLIE

P.S. IN THE EVENT THAT I DON'T MAKE IT TO DUBLIN, THEN I WILL PLAY YOU GARETH AT STRAIGHT POOL @75 / GAME IN BELFAST ON THE 28 & 29 AUGUST, BUT UNTILL NEXT TIME TAKE CARE MY FREIND.

Gareth
(IP Logged)

Date Registered: 20/03/2007
Re: HOTEL INFO REQUIRED.
Date: July 20, 2004 03:16PM
Willie,

As far as I know, the number for the Hotel is +353 1 4780808. If your break is coming up dry, maybe its time for a new break cue......I can suggest an excellent online store winking smiley)

Gareth.

P.s. Looking forward to playing you at straight. A run of 6 balls is good, right?

Gareth Deegan
Irish9Ball.com

Willie `The Wizard` Dines
(IP Logged)

Re: HOTEL INFO REQUIRED.
Date: July 20, 2004 03:44PM
HI GARETH

THANKS FOR THE INFO GAZ, I'LL CALL THEM FIRST THING TOMORROW AND HOPEFULY GET A ROOM SORTED.

I HOPE THAT YOU CAN RUN MORE THAN 6 BECAUSE IF NOT THEN YOU ARE IN A LOT OF TRROUBLE, BUT I THINK THAT YOUR TRYING TO WIND MY CLOCK AND IT'S JUST STRUCK 1.30.

SEE YOU THERE, HOPEFULY.

YOUR FREIND

WILLIE

P.S. DON'T FORGET TO READ MY OTHER NEW TOPIC.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. Register for free here